AnsweredAssumed Answered

2020 TTL Ideas Being Deleted?

Question asked by Matt Peneguy on Nov 14, 2019
Latest reply on Dec 10, 2019 by Matt Peneguy

So I posted a Top Ten List idea twice and I can't find it.  Is someone deleting it? I don't think it was an inappropriate idea.  I'll list it here and if someone can explain why it's a bad or inappropriate idea I'd like to see that explanation.

Dave Laban has posted a idea for One and Two TTL which is welcome and a good idea, but my idea took it a little further:

One and Two needs to have permanent members from the forums.  Dassault should work with them and report progress with these members with metrics (I'm fine with these members signing NDA's).  I nominate Rick Becker and Dennis Dohogne for the first term...After the first term, the forum members can nominate and vote on who replaces them (or confirm them for another term).

Above is the basic idea, the wording may have been a little different, but you get the point.

And, if my TTL Idea was deliberately deleted, shame on who did it without notifying me why!

Edit to Add: Here's a link to the Top Ten List for this year for convenience https://r1132100503382-eu1-3dswym.3dexperience.3ds.com/#community:h6OPd8sKT4u_n1j65oVt7A

Outcomes