Here are the steps I am following to see this error
1. Edit a part in an assembly.
2. Select desired face, and initiate Hole Wizard command.
3. Setup Hole Wizard with the following settings and save hole favorite.
4. Select Position tab and place desired hole into desired location.
5. Exit part edit.
6. Edit a new part.
7. Select desired face, and initiate Hole Wizard command.
8. Load previous Hole Wizard favorite and you will see that none of the settings have been saved.
This is true for all of the "Hole" features.
The rest of the features seem to be working OK.
Is anyone else seeing the same issue? We are seeing this on multiple computers in our company.