AnsweredAssumed Answered

Offline Renderer fatal error

Question asked by Luke Thompson on Nov 9, 2019
Latest reply on Nov 11, 2019 by Luke Thompson

Hello,

I’m having issues with our Solidworks Visualize Queue server not functioning. Visualize seems to be able to send the rendering job to the queue server just fine and the server initializes it but as soon as it sends the job to the offline renderer, it fails. I’m running Visualize and the queue server programs as administrator.

In the “offlineRenderer” log I see the text below but don’t know what to do about it.

2738    INFO  Rendering Thread       Manage.RenderingExecutor: Initializing OfflineRenderer.

2738    FATAL Rendering Thread       Manage.RenderingExecutor: Failed 'documentInitialization.DoDocumentLoading'.

I also see this in the Queue Server log but don’t know what to do with it.

428923  INFO  39                      Process.ProcessLauncher: Launching C:\Program Files\SOLIDWORKS Corp\SOLIDWORKS Visualize\OfflineRendererConsole.exe with arguments -tcp 19664

429929  WARN  r Monitor Thread e.BaseConnectedOfflineRenderer: Failed to connect to NetGlobSocket on port 19664 (trial #1)

430930  ERROR r Monitor Thread e.BaseConnectedOfflineRenderer: Exiting monitor thread method due to process exit (code -1073741819)

430930  INFO  r Monitor Thread         Common.RenderProcessor: Connected offline renderer disconnected or killed for unknown reason

Can anybody offer any suggestions? Ron Bates

Complete log files are available thru PM

Thank you.

Outcomes