anybody know why this simulation failed ?
There are no constraints, as indicated in the warning message. Without constraints the solver stops.
BTW, there are no loads as well... what are you trying to simulate?
I suggest you to go through simulation tutorial for a brief insight of its function.
i already add the fixtures and load why it still can't
This is an easy problem to solve, if you know how. I would suggest that you get some training on how to use the software. There are some inexpensive books on the topic that you can buy online. There are some tutorials that are included in the software; refer to those.
In the meantime, I will give you some clues:
1. Probably it is not running because you don't have all the contacts between the parts defined well. Are there gaps existing between the parts, perhaps for clearance during installation.
2. The long thin pipes will be difficult to mesh properly as a solid body, especially because the will want to bend which qould require more than one element through the thickness. I would suggest using Shell elements for those pipes instead. Do this by right-clicking on a body and choosing to define Shells. Actually the entire model could be run with Shell elements, but it will take some manual work, so stick with solids for the corners and shells for the pipes. You will most likely have to define local contact sets between the pipes and the corner connector parts.
3. It doesn't appear that your load is applied properly. The default behavior is to apply the load normal to the surface, but I'm guessing that you would want to instead define it in the negative Y-direction. Also don't forget about the weight of the parts by applying a Gravity load.
4. You could take advantage of using symmetry in two directions, in X and Z, to remove those degrees of freedom.
5. To understand where the model is failing: Instead set up a Frequency type of study, and after you solve it (because it will run even if there are not enough restraints), it will show you which parts are not connected by having rigid body movement, meaning a natural frequency of zero. But I'm betting that you don't have Simulation Professional where you can solve a Frequency study, so...
6. The more recent versions of SW Simulation from the 2016 and forward has a tool to help Detect Unconstrained Bodies. See the What's New for 2016 documentation.
7. There's also solver options, in the Properties of the study in order to ensure that it runs without any restraints, to use soft spring option and inertial relief.
8. There is a part Pipa-70<2> that is overlaying on top of another pipe. Check your assembly.
I don't have access to an earlier release back to 2016, so I cannot send you what I had done on the model. The earliest I have installed is 2018.
There is more than one way to solve a problem. I wrote a blog post about this.
can you tell me what tittle of the book ?
I can recommend the books by both Paul Kurowski and John Matsson as I have worked with them both.
btw thank's for your awnser and solution it so helpfull to me
When a dialog box comes up while solving, just click No.
2016 SW Sim is not as good as 2019 in displaying symmetric results, I came to find out with doing this problem now in both versions.
Retrieving data ...