I am used to export my parts to STEP (AP214) format, and send them to our suppliers. I just realized exported STEP have bad geometries on this specific project. I attached two screenshots for comparison on a specific feature.
Some remarks :
- It appears on small features, especially fillets.
- Fillet are lacking, or the have small "spikes" on them.
- The original part is made only of surfaces. Everything seams to be correctly stitch together, only one surface.
- I tried to look for tolerance settings, without success.
- I increased the picture quality setting of Solidworks, it does not seam to be a display error. I see the same issues with e-drawing.
Do you have any suggestions to export an accurate STEP file ?