AnsweredAssumed Answered

Queue broken. "System.OutOfMemoryException"

Question asked by Luke Thompson on Oct 31, 2019
Latest reply on Oct 31, 2019 by Alex Lachance

We have been running Visualize queue with our farm PC for the last year without issues. I'm not sure what changed with my system (windows updates, port settings, etc...) but I can't send anything to the queue. It throws the message

"Unable to connect to the local queue. Make sure the queue service is running and try again"

In the Visualize log file it spits out the "System.OutOfMemoryException" shown below. I looked at my system RAM and i've got 5 GB left, and both GPU's on my PC and the farm PC have at least 3 GB VRAM free according to GPUz. I've tried clearing %temp% as Ron Bates and Brian Hillner suggested in multiple posts. I've also tried starting and stopping the queue service as well as clearing the queue server and starting and stopping the queue. I'm running out of ideas. Any help would be appreciated. log files available upon request. 

512118 INFO 12 Manage.QueueClient: *** Starting NEW thread for managing outgoing queue jobs ***
512121 INFO tgoing Job Queue Manage.QueueClient: Popped project TEST1 off head of queue for processing. 0 job(s) left
538702 INFO tgoing Job Queue Manage.QueueClient: Exception uploading project: System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
at System.Convert.ToBase64String(Byte[] inArray, Int32 offset, Int32 length, Base64FormattingOptions options)
at Bunkspeed.Cloud.Common.UploadEngine.GetUploadDoc(String userId, String projectName, String filePath, Byte[] fileBytes)
at Bunkspeed.Cloud.Common.UploadEngine.GetJobUploadDoc(String userId, String projectName, Guid jobId, String filePath, Byte[] fileBytes)
at Bunkspeed.Cloud.Common.QueueServiceProxy.UploadFile(String serviceUrl, String userName, String projectName, Guid jobId, String relativePathFromRoot, Byte[] fileBytes)
at Bunkspeed.Queue.Client.Manage.QueueClient.UploadAnyMissingFiles(String serviceUrl, RenderDefinition renderDef, IProgressState progressState, Guid jobId)
at Bunkspeed.Queue.Client.Manage.QueueClient.UploadProjectToServer(RenderDefinition renderDef, String serverName)
538705 INFO Main Application Notifications.Notifications: Unable to connect to the local queue. Make sure the queue service is running and try again OK Bunkspeed.Common.Interfaces.UI.NotificationTypeBase
541329 INFO tgoing Job Queue Manage.QueueClient: No more jobs in outgoing queue.

System specs:

Windows 10

Vizzy Pro 2019

Dell Precision 3600 workstation

32GB RAM

Quadro P4000 GPU

Farm PC specs:

Windows 7

Vizzy Pro 2019

Dell XPS 8700

24 GB RAM

Quadro P4000 GPU