Has anyone else had this problem? I have sent an email to my provider, but thought I would ask here also.
I sent a drawing to a coworker for approval. He got the latest version of the entire folder and opened the drawing. The drawing he is looking at does not match the latest version of the drawing (the vault says we both have the same version and that it’s the latest). The material type call out in the BOM is incorrect for many parts on the drawing on his screen. For us this is a variable that pulls from the data card of the part. The data card for the part shows correct on both of our computers. However, my drawing is correct and his isn’t.
We closed everything, got latest version again, reopened, and it’s still incorrect.
We closed everything, checked the file out, reopened it, and it’s still incorrect.
We checked everything in, closed everything, restarted his computer, reopened the file, and its still incorrect.