AnsweredAssumed Answered

How do I set the EdmGetCmdFlags?

Question asked by Chunsheng Zhao on Oct 7, 2019
Latest reply on Oct 7, 2019 by Chunsheng Zhao

I need to keep the vault up to date and transfer it to a secure storage using the backup tool. I don't need to check out the file. I want to ask: How do I set the flag?Egcf_Nothing?

Thank you all, sorry for my English.

2018 SOLIDWORKS API Help - EdmGetCmdFlags Enumeration 

MemberDescription
Egcf_AsBuilt1 = Use the same versions of referenced files that were used when the referencing file was checked in; if this bit is not set, the latest versions of referenced files are used
Egcf_AsBuiltNotDefault128 = Use the as-built versions when creating the tree
Egcf_ForPreview16 = Only retrieve referenced files that are needed by the preview when retrieving the referencing file; skip caching referenced files
Egcf_ForViewer8192 = Only retrieve referenced files that are needed by the viewer when retrieving the referencing file; skip caching referenced files
Egcf_IncludeAutoCacheFiles2048 = Selects the Check Out dialog box Get checkbox for the latest version if the referenced file is not in the local cache
Egcf_Lock2 = Check out the files instead of just retrieving them
Egcf_LockNoLclCopyFiles1024 = Locks the local referenced files if a local cache is not present
Egcf_LockReferencedFilesToo64 = Check out files referenced by the checked-out file
Egcf_Nothing0 = No options
Egcf_RefreshFileListing32 = Refresh file listing in Windows Explorer after files have been checked out
Egcf_RollbackTree4096 = Provide the ability to roll back files in the dialog
Egcf_SingleFileRollback16384 = Roll back one file
Egcf_SkipExisting8 = Do not retrieve files that already exist in the local cache
Egcf_SkipLockRefFiles512 = Skips checking of lock file references
Egcf_SkipOpenFileChecks256 = Skips checking whether the file is open in another application
Egcf_SkipUnlockedWritable4 = Do not retrieve files that are writable and not checked out

Outcomes