AnsweredAssumed Answered

Can anyone suggest a plug-in or workflow for creating interlocking "waffle" forms?

Question asked by Daniel Sevier on Oct 1, 2019

I understand that other programs like Fusion 360 and Rhino/Grasshopper have digital fabrication "slicer" tools for creating forms like these interlocking chairs (attached).


Does Solidworks have anything comparable or perhaps a 3rd-party plug-in that may be used? I understand that Solidworks 2019 has a "slicing" cmd, but I don't think it does the same thing.


If not, would someone please help me out with the general manual workflow for creating objects like these?