I have a UseCase To check If The Display Dimension is Linked with Breakline in code :
- I have a code that Iterates through the Drawing, Sheets , Views and Dimensions.
- I need to get the list of Dimensions in a View with a check if the Given Dimensions are Linked with Breakline.
THINGS Tried :
- I tried using Annotations-GetAttachedEntityTypes()
- Tried Comparing with swSelectType_e SolidWorks.Interop.swconst.swSelectType_e.swSelBREAKLINES ENUM
- These ENUM return : swSelEDGES and swSketchSegment (corresponding to breakline)
- But, None of Attached Entities Match with Breakline ENUM.
Is there is method by which I can check if the Display Dimension is linked with Breakline with C# Code ?
Is there any way I can determine if the source of Above SketchSegment is BreakLine ?
(This would confirm that the Dimension would be the Breakline Dimension)