I tried alot and its not working
Power Surfacing - Industrial Design for SolidWorks®
What did you tried?
Hopefully you didn't try what I found in GrabCad.
i tried a lot to install...
you have to purchase the software before you can install in into your SW as as add-in
You can contact Power Surface and ask for 30 days free-trial before purchasing
Then it would appear on your toolbar
have downloaded the appropriate version of Power Surfacing?
Have you seen this?:
Most likely an error occurred during installation. Please try one or more of these suggestions:
1) Check that the installer year matches the version of SOLIDWORKS® you are using. (i.e. 2013, 2014, 2015, etc.) 2) Ensure that you are installing the plugin in the current working SOLIDWORKS® directory. 3) Temporarily disable your firewall, then re-install the plugin. Some firewalls are known to block/interfere with installation. 4) Un-install then re-install the plug-in.
i tried out to install nPowerSurfacing without any issues.
- I downloaded the software
- switched off Windows UAC (as it disturbes almost any installation process)
- right-click "run as Administrator"
- acknowledged the default installation path (wich was the SOLIDWORKS directory)
- start SWX
- active the AddIn
- run nPowerSurfacing in Demo mode
Ok let me try once more...
Retrieving data ...