AnsweredAssumed Answered

I have a assembly that I have made and am looking to make a mounting block that will have this part counter sunk into the surface that it will be bolted to

Question asked by Bryant Tuthill on Jun 19, 2019

Looking to make a mounting block that has the same shap at the assembly. The block will be welded to a structure and the assembly them bolted to the block. I would also like to have the part inset into the block. I cant for the life of me find a way to take the bottom of the assembly and copy it into a part and offset the outside dimensions a little bigger than the part. i have attached the assembly.