AnsweredAssumed Answered

Multiple Mysolidworks accounts

Question asked by Jody Smith on Jun 16, 2019
Latest reply on Jun 17, 2019 by John Stoltzfus

Does anyone have multiple MySolidworks Account logins (ie under 2 different reg codes, one work and one personal)? I am starting to get my certifications (CSWA,CSWP etc) under a separate mysoldworks account (a personal student version at home, not my work one). I have gotten the CSWA already, but should I progress with the rest under my work or my personal? For example, if for some reason I leave my employer (loose the mysoldworks reg code I currently use for mostly everything) and go to a different company, do I lose all of my "MySolidworks" related info from the other company? I assume that I would lose access to MySolidworks under the first company if the second company doesn't have subscription services. Would I still have access to the CSW certificate verification? Do I lose my CSW certificates? I only really started using the MySolidworks features under my current employer, and I have been there for 8 years, but I have been using Solidworks since 2001. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Outcomes