SolidWorks 2019, SP3.0; but this has been a problem for as long as I can remember.
- Working in an assembly with subassemblies.
- I decide I want to move an assembly within another one; I drag and drop it in the tree.
- I rebuild, hit save... just in case.
- I go into the assembly I just dropped the other assembly into.
- SolidWorks doesn't "see" the assembly; I can see it physically and spin around the model, but if i try and click on a surface to add a mate, it's as if it's not there. The click goes straight through.