I use ExportToDWG2 to export Multibody sheetmetal.
How Can I change export files name?
FlatPattern1 - Model Name
FlatPattern2 - Model Name
I solved my problem.
In a nutshell:
- Im looking feature type =CutListFolder and take name for dxf file
- in object of this feat im looking feat type =FlatPattern and select this feat by SelectByID2
- I use ExportToDWG2 with typical option to save dxf
- loop this steps
We need some information to help you.
1. Please attach the macro (if you're using the macro) or codes (if you're using the Addin or Stand-alone).
2. What would be the new files names?
Macro - Multibody sheetmetal
I want get name from Cut-list properties
Currently I get this effect:
I'm thinking about rename after save, but I'd rather avoid it.
Attaching the model would also help.
Post a screen shot to show body names.
Rename a body and see how it affects the name.
This prefix are taking from features FlattPattern:
Retrieving data ...