I am using Solidworks Online Licensing on multiple desktops and laptops for a while now.
We have a pretty stable internet connection so no problems there, and it is working pretty well.
We use Solidworks 2019 SP2
Except now i get an error at startup on one desktop. (others still work).
Online License Transaction Failed, please check your internet connection.
When i change the license in the cad admin dashboard to Machine Licensing instead of online it recognizes that this license is changed and says something like: Solidworks is not enabled for your account, ask your Cad Admin.
So with my internet connection there is no problem, as it recognizes the license is changed.
When i changed it to machine licensing i can remove the Credentials folder and then use the activation wizard to activate solidworks on this desktop. Then solidworks will work normally. But that is not what i want because i cannot use the laptop which uses the same online license and still works with online licensing on the same solidworks account and network etc.
What i tried:
- Remove Credentials folder from %user%/appdata/local/Solidworks --> this will trigger a login screen
- Remove Solidworks folder from %user%/appdata/local/
- Use a different Solidworks account with another online license (which works on other desktops).
- Run installation manager and Repair solidworks
- Remove Solidworks and install again.
Anyone with other ideas?