AnsweredAssumed Answered

How would I create this feature?

Question asked by Mark Buchler on Apr 28, 2019
Latest reply on Apr 28, 2019 by Kelef Man

I need to make a recess in the top surface of my remote control, as shown in this reference example, circled in red. It's basically as if I took the white panel and pushed downward around 1mm into the top surface of the remote. I have no idea how to do this, since the top surface of the remote is curved/contoured, and not simply flat. So in other words, the recessed area's surface should end up with the same curve/contour as the remote's top surface. Any suggestions are appreciated-

scrshot.jpg (example reference file)


surfaceoffset04.JPG(My current file)