AnsweredAssumed Answered

I've got a CAD file...Now What?

Question asked by Jerry Kassil on Apr 2, 2019
Latest reply on Apr 26, 2019 by Jerry Kassil

OK, so here is the official notice for our next meeting.

What: Data is King

Where: Beckett Gas Commercial Division

21819 Royalton Road, Strongsville, Ohio 44149

When: May 9th, 2019 from 5:30pm to 9:00pm

I've got a CAD file...now what?

We are putting together a meeting not so much about SOLIDWORKS modelling itself but more about how these files are used in the business. CAD information is needed in all areas of the company and moving data around is not always the easiest thing to do. For this meeting we will attempt to present some real world solutions and perhaps some future possibilities.

An overview of Bettcher Industries will be presented by Eddie Hawkins. I will attempt to do the same thing from the perspective of Beckett Gas. Both Eddie and myself will describe some of the techniques we have used to tie various functional roles together.

We are also fortunate to be able to have Steve Fick, a SOLIDWORKS Senior Technical Manager who is well versed in SOLIDWORKS Manage to present that product.

SOLIDWORKS Manage provides a unique set of advanced data management tools adding powerful project, process and item management capabilities.

Craig will follow up shortly with the email blast and we appreciate your speedy RSVPs to help us plan for food.

We look forward to seeing everyone at the meeting!

jk

Outcomes