AnsweredAssumed Answered

Job Posting

Question asked by Jerry Kassil on Mar 29, 2019

A previous colleague of mine has reached out to me with the following opportunity. Hope this is the right fit for someone out there...

Quote:

Hello, my name is Jeff Yancey and I am the Solidworks instructor for Corporate College (Tri-C). I have been teaching for 13 years and am retiring. Tri-C will be looking for my replacement. The entry level one class meets Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6pm to 9:15pm for 5 weeks. The level two class meets same nights and end at 9pm for 4 weeks. The level two class generally starts two weeks after the level one ends. Both classes are non-credit classes. Class locations are Corporate College East, Corporate College West, and the MTC building at Tri-C Metro. The ideal candidate for the position should be well versed in general knowledge of the Solidworks program. A minimum of 5 years experience is required. An engineering degree and/or CSWP would be preferred, but not necessary. A teaching certification is not required. Instruction books will be provided. If you have the knowledge, good communication skills, patience, and enthusiasm, please send your resume to Mike
White at Tri-C, michael.white@tri-c.edu.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at solidworks.instructor@gmail.com

Regards,

Jeff Yancey

End-Quote

Outcomes