Has anyone had this come up:
Seems to me that the file is not retrived from the archive or a connection issue with the archive server
Can you shutdown the computer and try it again and make sure to check the connection
or anyone messing around with database?
This is happening to others as well
On your machine verify that the path C:\Users\BBELON... etc. exists and that you have permissions to add a file to that location (that is where PDM is making a local copy for you to view).
I was able to fix this by going into the admin and changing the file path
1. At the client were reset or there do not correspond the Path EModelViewer settings. Check settings of the user and group (they can just be absent).
2. The file was renamed. Try to clean a local cache and receive the latest version.
3. The version was moved to cold storage. Check settings of the user - cold storage.
4. In the Temp folder - garbage. Clean manually or with SolidWorks RX. Try Unlocker.
5. Files are blocked by an antivirus or a security system. Check Logs. Add for EModelViewer - start with the rights of the administrator (in properties).
It is desirable to find out it a local problem or not? And also it is a problem of the user or not? It can be checked on other computer.
Retrieving data ...