Warning : This might result in a total unexpected shutdown of Solidworks without error message or demanding to save anything at all.
The steps to take that leads me to this are :
- open a drawing (new or existing)
- zoom in as to see the corner with all the usual info, logo, etc....
- RMB so as to open the Sheet properties ( RMB on tab -> properties)
- changing the standard sheet size by selecting a different one out of the list
- if not yet crashed, zoom extend
Did you experience an involuntary termination of operational activity by Solidworks (a.k.a. crash) ?