AnsweredAssumed Answered

How do I create a "dent" that is 200mm long X 3mm wide from the outside of a body to the inside?

Question asked by Barry Marvin on Mar 11, 2019
Latest reply on Mar 11, 2019 by Matt Lombard

I have a part that I need to add a "dent" from the outside to the inside. Basically deforming the outside and protruding to the inside just like a dent. See pictures.

First pic is the outside. Second is the inside. I should add that my original model was not created in sheet metal. I've had a couple replies to use the forming tool feature so I did and it wouldn't work.