AnsweredAssumed Answered

Any Custom Drill experts?

Question asked by Galdino Bahena on Feb 28, 2019
Latest reply on Mar 4, 2019 by Dan Pihlaja

Hello and thanks.


I have a special request to make a drawing for a custom Drill or chamfer tool. How would you call something like this out?

The Inner Diameter of the part is .0160 we would like to add a Fillet to the transition point at the start of the 30 Deg angle. The part is a turned component.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Any questions let me know. ( I know that there is a whole science to drills... Just trying to relay this in a drawing)

I'm sure the drill won't work.

I was thinking something more like this? Modifying a Center Reamer.