0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 26, 2019 3:18 PM by Valerie Prior

create folder structure with template card from multiple choice parent folder

Valerie Prior

HI everyone,

I'm new at this so bear with me.

I am trying to create an automated sub-folder structure (01. to 10.) for my plant number folders in the existing folder structure below.

plant No EQ1-000

Equipment........... Company 1...……………………….................................................…equipment type 1...........................plant No EQ1-001.............01. specs

Company 2.........equipment type A equipment type 2 plant No EQ1-002 02. CAD

equipment type B etc... 03. FMEAs

equipment type C etc..... to 10. autocad etc...

where you request to CREATE A NEW PLANT No FOLDER STRUCTURE.

we have 2 companies who have their own equipment type. And each Equipment type have several items each plant numbered individually.

each individual plant no folders needs to have this sub-folder structure 01. to 10. which i'm trying to automate.

I have create manually the folders for the 2 companies, equipment type and plant numbers.

I have created a folder template card which promts the user to choose between company 1 or 2 with 2 radio button.

I have then used a TAB CONTROL system with 2 drop down menus to select which equipment type and which plant no the structure is for.

I have created LISTS FOR CARDS for the 2 companies equipment type and each sets of plant numbers of each equipment type

all works until there.

How do I create the TEMPLATE to task it to create the folder structure in the correctly selected company?

I can't get that to work

I get this error

thank you in advance for your help

Val