AnsweredAssumed Answered

create folder structure with template card from multiple choice parent folder

Question asked by Valerie Prior on Feb 25, 2019

HI everyone,

I'm new at this so bear with me.

I am trying to create an automated sub-folder structure (01. to 10.) for my plant number folders in the existing folder structure below.

plant No EQ1-000

Equipment........... Company 1...……………………….................................................…equipment type 1...........................plant No EQ1-001.............01. specs

Company 2.........equipment type A equipment type 2 plant No EQ1-002 02. CAD

equipment type B etc... 03. FMEAs

equipment type C etc..... to 10. autocad etc...

where you request to CREATE A NEW PLANT No FOLDER STRUCTURE.

we have 2 companies who have their own equipment type. And each Equipment type have several items each plant numbered individually.

each individual plant no folders needs to have this sub-folder structure 01. to 10. which i'm trying to automate.

I have create manually the folders for the 2 companies, equipment type and plant numbers.

I have created a folder template card which promts the user to choose between company 1 or 2 with 2 radio button.

I have then used a TAB CONTROL system with 2 drop down menus to select which equipment type and which plant no the structure is for.

I have created LISTS FOR CARDS for the 2 companies equipment type and each sets of plant numbers of each equipment type

all works until there.

How do I create the TEMPLATE to task it to create the folder structure in the correctly selected company?

I can't get that to work

I get this error

thank you in advance for your help

Val

Outcomes