I have a STP model whose size is +1 GB. It is made of 3200 parts. I would need to make configurations with exploded views, display states, export PDF files out of it and maybe add textures to it (though most probably working more with wireframe).
Would the following configuration be enough ? If not, what needs to be changed ? For some reasons, I need to stick to HP with a configuration price lower than 5000/6000 $ (this one is 4990$).
- Windows 10 Pro 64 - HP recommends Windows 10 Pro
- HP Z6 G4 Workstation
- Intel® Xeon® Silver 4112 Processor (2.6 GHz, up to 3 GHz w/Turbo Boost, 8.25 MB cache, 2400MHz, 4 core) OR Quad-Core 3.7GHz Intel Xeon Broadwell E5-1630 v4
- Z6 G4 90 1000 W Chassis
- 32 GB (2x16 GB) DDR4-2666 ECC Registered Memory (1 Processor)
- Operating System Load to SATA/SAS
- 1 TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" HDD
- 240 GB SATA Enterprise 2nd SSD
- NVIDIA® Quadro® P5000 (16 GB GDDR5X, 4 x Displayport 1.4 + DVI-D DL) No cable included Graphics OR NVIDIA Quadro RTX 5000 16GB
- Base - 4 x USB 3.0 Type A
- HP Remote Graphics Software (RGS) for Z Workstation
- No included Optical Disc Drive
- PS/2 Business Slim Wired Keyboard
- HP Wired Optical USB Mouse
- HP Serial Port Adapter
- No Adapters Needed
- 3/3/3-Year Warranty
- Single Unit (Tower) Packaging
- HP Z6 G4 Country Kit
For the price, the lesser the better, but I need to be sure that I will be able to work with the assembly.
Thanks a lot in advance for your inputs !