AnsweredAssumed Answered

Trouble Saving in 2019 SP1

Question asked by Jeffrey Model on Feb 2, 2019

I'm having trouble saving a reasonably basic scene (small laboratory layout) in 2019 SP1. This was installed just last week by my VAR.

Before this scene simply didn't save, it had started saving unreliably: I was never presented with any errors, but when I would re-open the scene, most of the appearances would suddenly be unassigned.

The error from the log is:

1651692 ERROR Main Application    Controllers.DocumentManager: Error saving document!

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at Bunkspeed.Common.DataModel.DataStore.DirectoryBasedDataModelThumbnailStore.GetThumbnailFilename(IBaseDataModel baseDataModel)

at Bunkspeed.Common.DataModel.DataStore.DirectoryBasedDataModelThumbnailStore.ContainsKey(IBaseDataModel node)

at Bunkspeed.UDrive.Manipulate.Materials.MaterialFileOperator.SaveMaterialDocumentFile(String materialPackagePath, IInventoryMaterialDataModel materialDataModel)

at Bunkspeed.UDrive.Manipulate.Manage.AutoPaintingManager.SaveAutoPaintData()

at Bunkspeed.UDrive.Manipulate.Manage.AutoPaintingManager.ProjectDocumentOnSaved(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)

at Bunkspeed.Common.DataModel.Manage.ProjectDocument.SaveProjectFile(IProjectCurrents projectCurrents, String newFilename, Boolean saveAsCopy)

at Bunkspeed.Rendering.ApplicationLayer.LongJobs.LongJobHelper.ThreadStart()

1651692 INFO  Main Application    Notifications.Notifications: <log4net.Error>Exception during StringFormat: Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument list. <format>Saving failed. Please see {0} for details. log file OK Bunkspeed.Common.Interfaces.UI.NotificationTypeBase</format><args>{}</args></log4net.Error>

1651765 INFO  Main Application                Diagnostics.Log: Pausing because lost focus

Outcomes