My company uses SolidWorks Simulation for our FEA and Structural Analysis. We have an engineer/analyst who is soon to be leaving.
And, I am looking to add someone to fill his position.
- Intermediate to Expert Knowledge of Solidworks and Solidworks Simulation for running stress analysis.
- Expert in hand calculations to validate all FEA results.
- Connection checks for bolts, screws, welding, etc. extremely important
- Aerospace tooling background necessary
- Experience with Boeing Stress Analysis and their requirements is preferred
- Must be familiar with the Boeing stress documents.
- Prefer a licensed Professional Engineer - State of Michigan is a must, if you have WA, LA, TX, CO, -also a plus.
- Team player, works well with design, other analysts, manufacturing, and Project Management.
- Willing to share knowledge with team.
- Open to new ideas and can think outside the box.
- Must speak and write English (American English) Fluently
- Knowledge of MS Office and Catia V5 is a plus.
- Must be a US citizen and be able to pass clearances for any ITAR or defense work.
We are located in Shelby Township, MI. We are a small aerospace tooling industry, with customers across the country.
If you think this might be a good fit for you, please comment below, and send me your resume so that I can review it and pass it on to our Director of Engineering and HR manager.
Thank you - Robin Michon, Structural Analyst - Models and Tools