We have a job opening at Essex. If you have PDM, or other MES experience, please apply!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Other duties may be assigned.
- Gather system requirements from other business units in a consistent fashion following software development best practices.
- Coordinate requirements with external consultants for any task not handled internally.
- Administrate Solidworks PDM software by adding new users, groups, workflows, and import/export capability.
- Implement new workflows and data exchanges to/from the Solidworks PDM vaults.
- Implement new engineering, manufacturing, or quality software systems to improve business objectives.
- Provide technical expertise to others at Essex on these tools.
- Answer helpdesk tickets to maintain all MES/MRP/QMS systems.
- Maintain all software solutions for service pack or version updates.
- Research and recommend new software tools, add-ins, or other.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or equivalent industry experience.
• Desire and skill to think and work independently as a creative problem solver.
• Experience with Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Engineering Resource Planning Systems (ERP), Manufacturing Resource Systems (MRP), and/or Quality Management Systems (QMS).
• Specific software knowledge desired includes SOLIDWORKS PDM, QiF, Manage2000, Anark MBEWeb, Memex, etc.
• Experience with CAD Model Verification tools a plus.
• Knowledge of VBA, C#, and/or other programming tools.
• Knowledge of ITAR/EAR a plus.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong time management and scheduling abilities.
Experience with manufacturing execution systems, engineering resource planning systems, manufacturing resource systems, and/or quality management systems highly preferred. Knowledge of Solidworks PDM, QiF, Manage2000, Anark MBEWeb, Memex, and CAD model verification strongly desired.
Knowledge of VBA, C#, and/or other programming tools required.