I wrote this post for two reasons:
1. To share my pleasant surprise with how many bad bugs were squished by SP1.0 of SW 2019. SOLIDWORKS shared a few weeks ago that they started a serious campaign to kill bugs. They were not joking! Thank you, bug hunters!!!
Let me give you a few examples of really bad bugs that got neutralized:
- 627656 - Drawings, Annotations - Hole Callout, Feature - Mirror: Hole callout does not display the correct number of instances for holes in mirrored or patterned solid body
- 1063598 - Assemblies- Large Design Review (LDR) Display - Parts: Isolate does not work correctly in Large Design Review) mode
- 742938 - "Cannot partition surface, the trim tool and target do not intersect…" warning inserting mutual trim; caused by order in which faces were selected in parent offset surface
- 1009538 - Turning a component to graphics and back to resolve, shows the tessellation (graphic triangles when selecting it)
2. Wanted to see if you noticed any of your "favorite" bugs squished too. Feel free to list them here.
Keep up the good work, SW bug hunters!