AnsweredAssumed Answered

A question for admins : How the posts are moderated?

Question asked by Habib Ghalamkari on Dec 26, 2018
Latest reply on May 22, 2019 by Frederick Law

The question is simple. I need to know which posts needs being moderated and which posts don't.

What's your policy on deciding which post needs being moderated before being seen by public?

Yesterday, I saw a question in Japanese and answered the question (in Japanese, apparently because it's my language).

To my surprise, my post showed Currently Being Moderated for more than 12 hours and wasn't published to forum.

I don't mind if I'm not trusted and someone needs to check what I'm talking about to be able to be posted.

What surprises me is that when I post in English, the post goes through immediately.

But if I answer in Japanese, you need to moderate it?

I know it's a way to prevent spam, but how comes you decide on language and not individuals?

I also know this forum's main language is English, But I also have seen questions in German, French, Spanish, Chinese in my 9+ years here.

And never seen a complain about it.

Disappointed on the how you think about us, I test posted a question in German.
I was hoping at least to see the same Currently Being Moderated , but to my surprise, the post went through immediately.Does it mean you're filtering certain languages?

If yes, How many times Japanese came here and spammed your forum to make you come to this decision?

Outcomes