1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 12, 2018 7:10 PM by Daen Hendrickson

Multi-Body Part with split parts, individual parts/drawings won't update.

Robert Dickinson

Hello, I am having trouble making my split parts (which come from a multibody part) update. I created a part that has a few features that need to be updated, once I make these updates they do not reflect on the individual part its self. I open the original file and then open the part file, and then the drawings, but still have no luck. I have also tried leaving these files open and rebuilding the files but also find no luck there.

Any Ideas?

• Re: Multi-Body Part with split parts, individual parts/drawings won't update.
          Daen Hendrickson

When I have this type of issue, I usually find that there is a referenced document somewhere in the chain that is not open in memory.

You have stated that you have the documents open, but double check that all are open simultaneously. Check the Find References list of each file and ensure that all of those files are open in memory. Rebuild each file from the bottom reference up the chain. If you have configurations, activate each configuration and perform a rebuild. Do this for every file that has configurations.

Daen