3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 27, 2018 9:00 AM by Grant Veitch

Mouse issues

Grant Veitch

When i click the left hand button on the mouse my screen seems to shrink into the corner of the window. I have tried using a cheaper mouse and it seems to work fine, the one causing issues is a Logitech Anywhere MX mouse. Does anyone have any suggestions of what I can do before I look at getting another mouse. I tried to dowload the Logitech mouse configuration software but there was no settings I could see that would help my situation.

Kind Regards,

Grant

• Re: Mouse issues
          James Riddell

I seem to recall there being some problem with Logitech mouse/keyboard s/w not playing well with SWX. Have you tried deleting the Ltech drivers and just using generic windows drivers for your mouse w/ default settings?

• Re: Mouse issues
            Wayne Schafer

This problem is likely to be a lost connection. The connection between the mouse and the Unifying USB receiver can be lost due to several reasons such as:

• Low batteries
            • Moving the Unifying USB receiver from one USB port to another
            • Moving the Unifying USB receiver to another computer
            • Plugging the Unifying USB receiver into a USB hub or other unsupported device such as a KVM switch (your Unifying USB receiver must be plugged directly into your computer)
            • Using your cordless mouse on metal surfaces
            • Radio frequency (RF) interference of more powerful wireless devices such as:
              • Wireless speakers
              • Computer power supplies
              • Monitors
              • Cellular telephones
              • Garage door openers