3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 19, 2018 2:25 PM by Justin Pires

Thank You

Justin Pires

Hello my name is Justin and I simply wanted to give gratitude to a few people for their participation in the forums.

It's their answers and discussions that has really rounded out my development with Solidworks even though this is my first post.

Again Thank You Deepak Gupta ,Glenn Schroeder ,Alin Vargatu ,John Stoltzfus

In the areas that I find I have questions I often find these guys so Thank You!

• Re: Thank You
          Glenn Schroeder

Glad I could help, and welcome to the forum.

John Stoltzfus

Justin Pires - Thank you for your comment, just sharing what we know, basically paying forward, there could days when we may need assistance as well. 

Hopefully as you learn and create your own successful workflow that you'll be ready to share what you know as well.. 

Justin Pires

John Stoltzfus

I am pretty excited for what the next few years may hold. In particular I gave my employers a presentation on Skeleton Sketch Part Method for Large Assemblies Citing your PDF Primer and a few other references and it looks like we will begin R and D the beginning of next quarter! It looks like an excellent method for parametric modeling and in my own spare time I've been evaluating and contrasting with our own under-defined methods and I believe this will increase our "end of project" productivity as we have quite a few "minor" changes at the end. I image you know how it is, our customers seem to want everything Exactly The Same But Actually Different near or at the end of a project. EtsBad sometimes.

Also RIP A German Designer who shall remain nameless in case a moderator has an alert.