- Upgraded the drive in my machine.
- Booted using new drive, got re-activation error.
- Shut down, swapped drives, rebooted.
- De-activated SW products... kind of. Products now show as deactivated, but there was a server error reported.
- Thinking that maybe the error itself was erroneous, I swapped back to the new drive and rebooted. Get the original activation error ("licenses already activated/limit exceeded").
- Ok ok, swap drives and reboot AGAIN. Try to load up products. Can't, they need activation. Try to activate products (using the original hardware config) but can't due to another "server error."