- Upgraded the drive in my machine.
- Booted using new drive, got re-activation error.
- Shut down, swapped drives, rebooted.
- De-activated SW products... kind of. Products now show as deactivated, but there was a server error reported.
- Thinking that maybe the error itself was erroneous, I swapped back to the new drive and rebooted. Get the original activation error ("licenses already activated/limit exceeded").
- Ok ok, swap drives and reboot AGAIN. Try to load up products. Can't, they need activation. Try to active products (using the original hardware config) but can't due to another "server error."
Looks like I'm going to lose another 1-2 days of productivity due to awful license management by Dassault.