I am trying to open JT files on solidworks. I browse thru solidworks and it says it can open JT files.
From this link, 2018 SOLIDWORKS Help - Support for JT Files in SOLIDWORKS , it says:
Support for JT Files in SOLIDWORKS
The SOLIDWORKS software can read JT files.
- SOLIDWORKS supports JT versions 8.x, 9.x, and 10.x.
- 3D Interconnect reads parts containing JTBrep and XtBrep with visual properties.
- Assemblies with assembly structure of all four variations: Atomic, Monolithic, Shattered, and SameAs NX.
SOLIDWORKS 3D Interconnect does not support:
- JT files with no Brep, or visualization data, or only with tessellation data.
- JT files that have desolated data.
- Custom properties of JT files.
When i tried to tinker on the system option, i cannot find the "IMPORT" and "EXPORT" options. This is what i have:
Is there anything wrong with my version of Solidworks? Is it a software license issue?