So I'm trying to create a "Tab" with a bend in it, to connect two pcs of sheet metal. Who would have known that you can't merge them when using a bend??
- My goal, create this part with two options of corners (square versus round)
- I need the capability to suppress and un-suppress the corner option from design tables. Using combine didn't work because it doesn't unsuppress along with the base flange. I would have to do it for each feature.
- I do have multiple features that get driven by a design table so I have to be careful what I delete..as in "delete body"
- I did use to "Edge Flange" and 1 additional "Tab" to merge the faces of those parts but it seems like a lot of features to accomplish this.
- Can anyone know if a quicker solution? It justs seems to me that the merge option should be there?? For "base Flange/Tab" or "Edge Flange".
- See my solution attached, this is just a sample model.. Below is what I am working with...