Casey Gorman

Central Florida SWUG March meeting

Discussion created by Casey Gorman on Mar 10, 2009
Hello all,

I apologized for the late announcement but I have a special presenter. Avelino Rochinco from the SolidWorks Certification Team will be visiting us again. Ave's presentation will be on surfacing.

Here is here is what he has to say:
SolidWorks Certification - Cool Advanced Surfacing Techniques for the Total Newbie
I'll be promoting the new CSWP Advanced Surfacing exam. Aside from introducing the exam and explaining what it entails I will also explain what I (a mechanical design person) went through in getting up to speed on advanced SolidWorks surfacing techniques. I'll also share for the audience some advanced surfacing tools that anyone, even a total surfacing novice, can master.

This is sure to be a meeting you don't want to miss. If it follows through like the last meeting, maybe Ave will leave us with coupons to take the certification test for FREE, I don't know that he will do this for sure... but it is possible. The only way to find out for sure is to attend.

Please RSVP to me (caseyg AT sunnuclear.com) by March 20, 2009. I would like to have a good count to help me with the refreshment order.

Date: March 24, 2009
Time: Food arrives at 5:45 meeting starts by 6:15
Place: Sun Nuclear Corporation
415 Pineda Court
Melbourne, FL 32940

Outcomes