I have some unresolved instability issues, AFAIK since attempting to resolve a 1 million + 1 assembly quite some time ago for a SWPUC. I haven't been keeping a detailed list. This is incomplete. I have not fussed over reporting it because I look forward to upgrading my team to SP5 soon anyway. Current installation reference: 2018 SP2.
Most annoyingly this week, UI toolbars are randomly disappearing when opening a file.
This week and last, at various times and specified context:
- in assembly, Configuration toolbar disappeared.
- in drawing, Dimension toolbar disappeared.
- in drawing, Selection Filter toolbar disappeared.
- in drawing, Layer toolbar disappeared.
- in part, Selection Filter toolbar disappeared.
- in drawing, only the Pan tool I had added to my heads-up toolbar disappeared from the heads-up toolbar.
Bringing the toolbars back is very easy. That's not the point. I chose, set, and locked them, but they randomly go away.