AnsweredAssumed Answered

Bead Roll

Question asked by Tim Koritz on Mar 9, 2009
Latest reply on Jun 15, 2010 by Josh Hughes
My fabricator has a process that he refers to as Bead Rolling an edge. Anyone familiar with this process? If so, do you know of a way to get Solidworks to portray this feature? The closest feature I can think of using is a forming tool. However, in my application the bead roll follows a curved path so I would have to create a custom forming tool library part for each feature on each part... right?