I am hoping to get some assistance. I have been trying for several weeks week to build and deploy a Solidworks 2018 deployment and I am not sure where I am going wrong or if I am even on the right track. Searching this form I did find the following https://forum.solidworks.com/message/441513?q=deploy%20Solidworks%20with%20Microsoft%20System%20Center%20Configuration%2… unfortantly the steps listed here did not work for me.
What I have done thus far:
1) Downloaded SolidWorks 2018 with SP 4
2) created an Administrator image
3) built package in SCCM based on image
4) Package begins install is NOT silent
5) Errors out immidatly stating it cannot find administrator.xml (I believe is the file)
Based on #5 I am missing a critcal file where in Gods name do I find this file?
Based on #4 I am missing something as well as the whole point of SCCM is silently install an application and now disrupt the end user.
Any help or assistance would be appreciated
Thank you for your help.