hi guys,I cant model this part of my project,would you please help me?
1) make a surface as a copy of the existing solid face. Trim the surface to have the shape of the indentations you want to make. Use Cut>Thicken.
2) or make the shape of the indentations and use the Indent tool in a solid
3) or use the surface extrude function that everybody seems to have forgotten:
- split out the faces you want to indent.
- start the surface extrude command
- select the faces of the indent
- select a direction to extrude
- add some draft,
- use Cap End setting and Delete Original Faces and Knit Result options
thank you so much
And also Is it possible for you that suggest a tutorial for learning surface?
Retrieving data ...