This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
If you can't attack it directly, then here's a feasible workaround:
- Hole table the parent view
- Add another instance of the parent view outboard of the title block and set its scale to the detail scale, break the alignment, if any
- Hole table the duplicate scaled view
- Make sure the settings for the hole tables match (you can hide the origin marker in the second one)
- Crop the duplicated view as if it's a detail view
- Move this view onto your drawing, if there are hole tags leftover from the cropping which are visible, hide them
- Sketch a detail profile rectangle on the parent view and add a leadered note (w/no head)
- Add a detail note at the cropped view and link its view scale.
I hope this helps. PDF attached.
Part1.PDF 39.5 KB