Recently updated solidworks to 2018 with EPDM. I have lost the Office Integration add-in and can't seem to find the dll anywhere in mySolidworks or in the install options. Anyone know where it is?
In the downloaded folder there should be a SWPDMClient folder. There are two files in there Office.cab and Office64.cab. Both of those files contain dll files. I think you just have to pull them out of the cab files and rename them to remove the 1 off the end off the dll extension.
You should also be able to run SOLIDWORKS PDM Client.msi and select to add the add-in. This was with the SWPDM 2018 SP4 installer.
if installator doesn't apear us to install Office Add-in you could manually do this. Look for solutions: S-067213, S-066454
In some cases, the Enterprise PDM Office Add-In is not present in the Office application toolbar even after you reinstall the add-in.
To correct this you could try to manually re-register the appropriate Office add-in DLL's:
1. Make sure the installed Office Add-In matches the installed Microsoft Office version (32-bit or 64-bit) and not the Operating System version.
- If not, uninstall and reinstall appropriate version.
2. Start Command Prompt as 'Administrator'.
3. Step into the Enterprise PDM installation folder
- For the 32-bit Office add-in: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\SolidWorks Enterprise PDM'
- For the 64-bit Office add-in: 'C:\Program Files\SolidWorks Enterprise PDM'
4. Run the following commands:
regsvr32 epdmlib.dll -u
regsvr32 office.dll -u
5. After each command you should get a confirmation of the unregister/register action.
6. Start the Office application and check if the 'Enterprise PDM' tab is present in the toolbar.
7. If it is still not shown, make sure it is enabled under File / Options / Add-Ins / COM Add-Ins / Go / check 'EPDM Integration'.
Of course, for new versions the folder could be here: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\SOLIDWORKS PDM' or 'C:\Program Files (x86)\SOLIDWORKS Corp\SOLIDWORKS PDM' (the same for x64 Program Files).
Retrieving data ...