I'm new to solidworks animation and I'm trying to animate a gate to open and close, whilst simultaneously a flap, on the gate, also opens and closes (see video attached). However, when viewing the animation the mates between the gate and flap come loose and the flap goes flying.
- standard mates using edges and surfaces.
- hinge mates (edges and surfaces).
- changing the interpolation mode.
- restarting the animation from scratch.
- I made sure that all components of the gate had no yellow lines during the animation
- I had no red keys
- redesigning the gate and flap.
I apologise if this has been answered or in the wrong thread, I just cannot seem to find an answer.
Looking forward to your replies.