AnsweredAssumed Answered

Use forming tool on tube

Question asked by Joel Filipe on Aug 27, 2018
Latest reply on Aug 27, 2018 by Joel Filipe



I'm designing a sofa/bed frame from an existing product and the tubes have punched holes. The only way I see this done, is with the forming tool but I dont even know where to start because all I can find everywhere is made with planar faces and not tubes.


A detail picture of the holes I want to replicate on 3D:



Thanks in advance