i just followed these exact steps and the drawing is not updated when i change the values in the data card.
Variable Mapping for AutoCAD Example: Mapping to a Drawing Title Block
To map to a drawing title block:
- In AutoCAD, identify the block and attribute name (tag) used in the drawing title block.
- In the Administration tool, create a variable named Drawing number.
- Click New Attribute.
- Under Selected attribute:
- Click OK.
- In the Card Editor, open the AutoCAD file data card.
- Add an edit box and select the new Drawing number variable as the Variable name.
- Save the card and close the Card Editor.
what is the problem, any bright ideas??