AnsweredAssumed Answered

Can I have two grathics card for solidworks

Question asked by Sky Williams on Aug 10, 2018
Latest reply on Aug 10, 2018 by Anna Wood

So I’m currently in the process of building a computer! I’m trying to build a workstation/gaming computer. I do some medium heavy solidworks files up to 100 parts+ Including a lot of rendering and shadowing so for my price range the NVIDIA Quadro p2000 is the graphics card for me! But 50 percent of time I also game! So I was wondering if I could combine for example the NVIDIA Quadro p2000 with a G-force GTX 1060 in one mother board? I know If this is possible i would probably have to run two different monitors for the two different video cards each having the one HDMI cable for example I would have the Quadro run solidworks on one monitor and the 1060 run on a secondary monitor if so I would have to have a pretty beefy power supply! Or would a GTX 1080ti satisfy my needs? I’m a noob as you can tell at this but bringing my knowledge up as for everyone building there workstation/gaming computers for the first time! I know these two dont mix but I’m trying to make them work side by side! Anyways thank you for your time!

Outcomes