3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 10, 2018 2:54 PM by Joseph Sensenig

    What does this symbol mean?

    Joseph Sensenig

      can somebody tell me what the symbol pointed out below on a drawing means? What is it called? I'm guessing it may be specifying that a certain part of an assembly is supposed to pivot, but I wanted to check it out further, and did not have any success finding it on drafting charts.