8 Replies Latest reply on Aug 9, 2018 2:11 AM by Robert Voogt

Merged 2 macro's, get too many files error 67.

Robert Voogt

Hi all,

I merged 2 macro's (because I needed a public variable). Both in their own module. Code works fine as usual (instead of runmacro2 I now use a call). But now I get a 67 error after processing a number of drawings. Even though my macro closes the drawing before going to the next. What could be the problem?

(before, when it still were 2 separate macro's, solidworks would stop opening files, but would try to run, see After opening many files, solidworks stops opening files but continues the macro. ) Is it actually the same error, but now that I have merged the 2 macro's I get an actual error?

I have the drawing being closed in both macro's (once in the process module and once in the main module that calls the process module) to no avail.

Running the macro again after the error reproduces the error immediately, only after restarting solidworks does it work again.

Error 67 Too many files - Visual Basic (Microsoft) Versions 5/6 - Tek-Tips (I'm trying this out right now)

Could this be happening to me as well?

Control module checks files in folder and processes them by running module RDC. LAV is a module run in RDC. The program is started with the userform.