I can rotate an assembly of actors. And I can pan and zoom in and zoom out to get the view I want to output from the Technical Illustration workshop. I can also click the perspective button in the bottom right hand corner. I can save the position as a view or camera view.
I can also get some preset views by going to the Home > Align Camera and pull down some views like
3/4X+ Y_ Z+
1) what does (30.0,30.0)(o) mean?
2) I assume I can add some other customs into the pulldown. How?
3) Can I get the setting that sets the Perspective button on?
4) Can I change the lens of the Perspective button to get more or less perspective?
5) The goal might be to have some custom settings get into our default choices to get a consistent look. How do I do that?